These days, it‘s all about having a nice workstation at home and the office. For the perfect monitor setup, you need the dual monitor stand.
A dual monitor stand will make staring into a computer screen for the whole day more gentle to your posture，it raises the monitors to a more comfortable height, frees up valuable desk space,and will even tuck away messy cables from your table.
If you have more than one monitor, pairing them with the right stand can push your productivity to the next level.
- 【Universal Dual Monitor Stand】Dual monitor mount holds two 17-32” Screens, Heavy-duty dual monitor mounts provide powerful support for your monitors. Each arm holds up to 19.8lbs, Compatible with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100m
- 【Increased Stability for Monitor】Dual monitor stand has a built-in premium gas spring, enlarged base and sturdy construction provide stable and secure holding for your monitors
- 【Greater Desk Space】Computer monitor stand allows you to raise your monitors off the desktop, this small step can free up large amounts of previously occupied deskspace for better desk organization. This is especially handy if your current desk is cluttered with papers and deskspace is at a premium
- 【Customized Screen Angles】 Dual monitor arms have a wide range of movements, The monitor can be rotated and tilted effortlessly in any direction, Tilt Angel from-45 degrees to +45 degrees with a combined 360-degree landscape rotation, with swivel angel ±90 degrees
Why Choose TEMPSPACE Dual Monitor Stand?
TEMPSPACE Dual Monitor Stand greate a comfortable office environment for you!
Dual monitor stands are designed to accommodate multiple screens and present them in a more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing way. Unlike simply standing two monitors alongside one another on your desk, a made-for-purpose stand can offer a range of additional benefits, including:
- Better Viewing Angles – The dual monitor stand offer an impressive range of viewing angles. Compared to the average, built-in stand, these articulating stands open up a whole range of possibilities, including better comfort for you as the viewer and the ability to easily share one or both of your screens with nearby co-workers.G
- Greater Desk Space – dual monitor stands allow you to raise your monitors off the desktop through shelving or secure clamps. This small step can free up large amounts of previously occupied deskspace for better desk organization. This is especially handy if your current desk is cluttered with papers and deskspace is at a premium.V
- Variable Orientation – In addition to impressive articulation, dual monitor stands also allow you to change the orientation of your screen. Similar to your smartphone, this can be preferable when viewing certain documents or images.